A leading Biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA, are looking for a Research Associate to join their Analytical Development team. This opportunity is offered on an initial 12 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. This individual will report to a Manager and will be responsible for managing starting materials, in-process samples, and final products receiving from various departments, assisting in cryopreservation, and laboratory data management. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Cryopreserve cell therapy samples from clinical trials and development programs
- Inventory, retrieve, and organize samples for analytical testing /shipping/storage
- Work with different departments to create sample processing and sampling requirements
- Support sample management for routine in-process testing
- Bachelor's degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related field required with 1+ years of experience in a similar role in a laboratory;
- Experience with aseptic technic as well as primary and mammalian cell culture
- Prior biological sample management experience is a plus.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.