A leading Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Research Associate to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis. This is an onsite position located in Santa Monica, CA, offers a highly competitive pay rate and access to overtime. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more. The ideal individual will have 1-3 years of cell culture or cell therapy manufacturing & process development experience.
- Understand and execute protocols related to media and buffer preparation, cell culture, cell banking and other activities as needed.
- Perform hands on lab work to execute studies across multiple unit operations
- Collaborate and develop a thorough understanding of operating parameters of unit operations for essential process characterization and improvement.
- MA/MS Degree Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and 0 years of experience OR BA/BS Degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and two years of experience
- 1-3 years of cell culture or cell therapy manufacturing & process development experience.
- Cell culture experience at different scales using adherent and/ or suspension platforms including flasks and culture bags
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.