The scientist will support drug discovery through developing scalable, primary human cell models of epithelial diseases, and will work to validate these models for high-throughput screening. Day to day duties will include primary cell culture in 2D & 3D formats and will include model characterization & validation using FACS, single cell RNAseq, ELISA, RT-PCR & imaging techniques. The ideal candidate requires excellent communication and organizational skills to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative laboratory environment.
- PhD in Pharmacology, Cell Biology, Animal Sciences or related field.
- Experience in primary cell culture, including 3D (organoid) culture techniques
- Experience with multi-color FACS staining, cell sorting and FACS data analysis (Flojo)
- Diligence and impeccable attention to detail
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society