We are looking for a highly experienced Research Scientist to join a next-generation industrial biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The chosen individual will specialize in computational protein design. This candidate should have deep experience in protein modeling or design as well as growing skills in machine-learning/deep learning. This is a full-time opportunity and direct hire opportunity, that will report directly to their Cambridge, MA facility.
- Develop predictive models for enzyme engineering using machine-learning/deep-learning techniques
- Leverage the in-house enzyme engineering data to enhance machine-learning/deep-learning models
- Develop and implement computational approaches using 3D structures and/or sequences as input to increase enzyme stability, solubility and activity
- Ph.D. in Bioengineering, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar discipline
- Experience with protein modeling or design using Rosetta
- Experience with one or more additional protein modeling and design software packages such as Schrodinger, Discovery Studio, MOE, GROMACS, Amber, or NAMD
- Experience using computational tools to improve enzyme activity and specificity
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.