Retail ERP Enterprise Architect
18 Month Contract Outside of IR35
Our British Retail client is undergoing a huge and very exciting Business Transformation in implementing a new Retail Cloud Fashion Suite.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to get involved from project inception through to delivery, and global roll out. This is a 2 year transformation, project starts 29th March 2021.
It's imperative for us to have in -depth Retail and ERP knowledge and systems experience. I'm looking for somebody who has integrated a Retail ERP with multiple platforms, understands the pain, thrives on the joy of finding solutions, gets the environment and landscape, and if it's not too much... ideally within mid-sized growing Retailers.
Please contact me to discuss. Thank you, Emily
- Acted as a Lead Architect on similar programmes;
- Experience of implementing large scale end to end ERP platforms;
- Togaf Advanced or Expert Test Management;
- Experience working with Technology Suppliers/Solution Integrators;
- Experience of designing cloud enterprise solutions;
- Provide oversight to solution design and ensures appropriate governance on key design decisions;
- Excellent communicator; Works well with the People Team to ensure the operating model is considered at enterprise level, and brings to life
impact of transformation;
- Working with the Technology Leader and wider business leadership to define technology strategy;
- Will use the technology strategy to build realistic technology roadmaps for the business;
- Work with Cell Leads and Business Analysts to better scope;
- Works with the Transition Manager to ensure the mid-state design is fully considered, and how to achieve the target
- Produce reporting for programme office and cell leads;
- Own responsibility for management of all architected risk and issues;