PMO & Communications Lead
Our British Retail client is undergoing a huge and very exciting Business Transformation in implementing a new Retail Cloud Fashion Suite.
This is an amazing opportunity for a PMO Lead to get involved from project inception through to delivery, and global roll out. This is a 2 year transformation, project starts 29th March 2021.
I'm looking for somebody who truly gets Retail and loves it, understands the impacts, thrives in the fast paced environment and ever changing scope, yet has empathy and accommodation.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Emily
- Lead, motivate and develop a small team to allow them to perform at their best;
- Build successful relationships up to Senior Manager and potentially Director level to support with a high-quality service delivery;
- Provide professional advice and guidance up to senior management level, including sharing expertise and information to support effective decision making;
- Drive continuous improvement of operational functions to ensure deliver against KPIs and deadlines;
- Use management information to recommend business improvement, ensuring the highest quality customer service is provided across areas managed;
- Oversee the sharing and implementation of policies and procedures for areas managed to help embed them into the function and ensure compliance;
- Embed a culture of risk management across the team ensuring that it is actioned in day to day activities;
- Challenge situations where risk management is not considered as part of business-as-usual activities;
- Ensure that all team members and colleagues fully understand the risk management framework;
- Act as a champion of policies and procedures within the organization to help embed them into the business and ensure compliance;
- Define and develop programme governance, and once live, review to ensure it remains fit for purpose;
- Define and develop programme communication ongoing plans, ensuring all stakeholders are considered;
- Overseeing the tooling used by the programme to ensure it configured correctly, provides training and ensures user access control is managed including all document sharing and collaboration tooling;
- Produce timely reporting for stakeholders and programme team;
- Work well with Finance business partner to ensure all financial transactions are managed;
- Manage meeting agenda's, pre-reads, actions and minutes for key meetings;
- Provide deliver assurance through ongoing reviews of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and dependencies;
- Delivery of agreed commercial objectives and operational KPI's;
- Demonstrate agreed business values and responsibilities;
- Deliver against SLA's for area of responsibility;
- Take ownership of issues, and managing these through to resolution;
- React appropriately to market, policy and regulatory changes;
- Development of performance of self and team managed when applicable.