A large Tier-1 International Bank are searching for a Risk and Controls Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Manchester.
Title: Risk & Controls Manager
Corporate Level: AVP
Location: Manchester (part WFH, part in office)
You will be responsible for...
- Escalating/resolving risk events.
- Ensuring Compliance with the Banks Control Framework, policies and global standartds.
- Delivery of Risk & Control Self assessment process' (RCSA's) and driving output.
- Monitor control performance metrics.
- Continuously driving improvement in control awareness
To apply you will need...
- A good knowledge of Trade & working capital operations products, process' and technologies
- An understanding of data analytics and automation (ideally strong excel skills)
- Prior experience working in a Risk & Controls team, ideally at a Tier-1 Bank
If you believe you meet the above criteria please don't hesitate to click apply to find out more.