Salesforce Functional Consultant - Sales & Service Cloud - Melbourne, Australia
6-month contract role
Up to $1000 per day (including super)
Melbourne-based, open to remote working
One of our clients, a leading tech firm, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their Sales and Service domain. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team!
- Lead end-to-end Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud implementations, including requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, customization, testing, and user training.
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure successful project delivery and adoption of Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, administrators, and business stakeholders, to achieve project objectives.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet the client's business needs.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud features.
- Experience with customization and configuration of Salesforce tools.
- Experience with end-to-end Salesforce feature implementations
- Able to work within fast-paced, ambiguous, and agile environments.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple locations.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant desirable.
Please submit your CV ASAP and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.