Salesforce Functional Consultant - CPQ and Revenue
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $950-1050 per day, including super
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Melbourne preferred (remote work - can also be based in Sydney or Brisbane)
Client & role:
Our client is an established Australian technology firm based in Melbourne - they are looking for multiple Salesforce candidates to assist with the delivery of a major salesforce program across Australia and Asia. This role will be focusing specifically on CPQ and Revenue project delivery.
This is a great company to work for, with a brand-new Melbourne office, collaborative working culture and lots of benefits including remote working opportunities!
- Investigation and Course of Action recommendations on CPQ and Revenue related configurations
- Proactively identifying and implementing platform improvements that drive continuous value.
- Plan and run user workshops and actively to drive adoption, build enthusiasm and harness ideas for future platform innovation.
- Maintain and promote positive relationships with vendors and partners.
- Coordinate functional testing across in line with the relevant internal teams.
- Perform regular communication of status to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to software applications, including user manuals, standard operating procedures, and system documentation.
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience building business processes and automations
- Proficient in declarative configuration in Salesforce
- Exposure to CPQ and Revenue systems will be highly regarded
- Experienced in working in alignment to Agile methodology
- Collaborative working skillset
- Ability to work in an environment exposed to constant change in direction
- Experience with automations, security management and platform management
- Exposure to billing systems will also be highly regarded
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to software applications.
- Experience with testing and deploying software applications.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.