A global medical technology company are searching for a specialist in Scientific Communications to join their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role will be completely remote!
Pay range: $31-34 hourly (based on experience)
Here, you will be evaluating clinical literature and collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure alignment with relevant strategy. You will be creating bibliographies and summaries for assessing clinical safety and performance of products. Other duties include, management of departmental scientific publication repository using reference management software (EndNote). As well as, conducting literature reviews to support regulatory submissions.
Some Key Requirements
- Comply with Quality System Regulations and relevant guidelines for scientific publications, including but not limited to ICMJE and GPP3
- Proven knowledge and understanding in the development of scientific/medical conference proceedings and manuscript publication
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3 years of related experience working in clinical, research, or healthcare industry