Exciting role with Biotech client based in Foster City, CA on a 1 year contract.
The Scientific Publication Coordinator plays a vital role in successfully processing publications from sponsored and unsponsored studies of the client.
You will have:
- BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Excellent planning, organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to learn flexibly and at a fast pace.
- Driven in providing high level customer service.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Familiar with routine medical and scientific terminology.
If this sounds of interest and you are available for a new opportunity, please apply today! This will be a fast moving role so do not hesitate.