A mid-sized Biotech company located in Redwood City are looking to hire a motivated Scientist to join their Molecular Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have gene or cell therapy experience, in addition to strong skills utilizing flow cytometry. Experience with Tcell or or CarT therapy is a plus. This opportunity is offered on a full-time and permanent basis, located in Redwood City, CA.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the Research department on new target development projects in immuno-oncology
- Development/optimization/execution of extensive immune cell-based assays for in vitro functional studies, including T cell-based screening of CAR candidates
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology and related disciplines OR MS/MSc and relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on tissue culture experience is required (maintaining cell lines, handling primary cells, freezing and thawing cells is required)
- Experience with cell-based assays such as T cell proliferation, activation, in vitro cytotoxicity assays
- Hands-on experience with multi-color flow cytometry; experience with phosphoflow is a plus
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.