Hydrogen Group are currently looking to recruit a Scrum Master for a large retail bank, based in Glasgow. The company work a hybrid working pattern and there would be an expectation to be on site 1-2 days per week.
The salary is competitive, and the company offer an excellent benefits package.
About the role:
The Scrum Master will be part of the Cloud Engineering team, joining a dynamic group that look after the end-to-end delivery of technology across the entire Contact Centre estate. They will assist in the management of Agile Scrum Ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, backlog refinement and scrum retrospectives.
- Support Engineering team by removing blockers and impediments to delivery
- Manage release of application code through testing environments, and production delivery.
- Accountability for the delivery of all application changes (to agreed time, quality, cost, and functionality) for one or more complex/large products / applications in the respective product domain or channel. This will include software delivered across the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with teams across the organisation, ensuring effective delivery of applications into the production environment.
- Be the visible point of contact for all release content and a role model of delivery excellence for the product group
- Liaise with project / product managers, keeping them updated on release progress against milestones, risks, issues, and finances.
- Participate in and drive the development and successful implementation of project plans to improve processes, operating practices, and systems to ensure the efficient and cost-effective delivery of a world class customer experience.
- Manage business processes and improvement methodology to ensure accuracy, understanding and adherence.
- Ensure resolution of minor and major incidents raised by the operation
- Proven experience of managing the end-to-end process of the project from initiation to implementation
- Agile Scrum project delivery
- Evidence of change management capability in an operational environment
- Knowledge of relevant Contact Centre Telephony and technology