SCRUM MASTER - IT CHANGE - BANKING - LONDON
Role: Scrum Master
Rate/Salary: up to £95k (DOE)
Location: London or Manchester
My Banking client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master (SAFe certified) to join their IT Change and Development process during an exciting period of digital transformation. The successful candidate will work directly with the UK digital team to help organise and speed up the delivery of work based on Scrum and SAFe agile principles, whilst also working with and ensuring alignment with Group release trains. The successful candidate will support the Product Owner by defining goals, running PI planning events, managing, and refining the Backlog, supporting the development of Epics and User Stories, organising and overseeing delivery through use of Scrum and providing coaching to the team help mature the understanding and use of agile delivery techniques.
- 4+ years as a Scrum Master in a variety of different contexts (diff. organisations/cultures/sizes/locations)
- 4+ years of professional experience in a Software Product / IT Development sphere within Financial Services
- SAFe certified
- Expertise in Agile methodologies and frameworks e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP, Nexus, SAFe etc.
- Expertise around backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, Epics/Features/Stories etc.
- Expert knowledge of the software development processes and understanding of Team needs within it and using JIRA/Confluence
- Experience of building out a technical agile environment (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins/TeamCity, Git/BitBucket, SonarQube).
Please submit your CV/ Apply ASAP as we are currently shortlisting for this opportunity!