Our client, an international boutique investment bank, is seeking a Securitisation Lawyer to join its legal team on a permanent basis, based in the City of London.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and working alongside a team of 7 lawyers, this position offers the opportunity to work closely with the front office and advise on a range of securitisation transactions, including asset-backed and warehousing. There would also be a chance to work on a variety of syndicated lending, specialised finance and asset finance transactions.
- Advising on and facilitating transactions and projects at a strategic level.
- Liaising with external counsel and managing panel relationships.
- Supporting the Head of Legal with regulatory, reputational and operational risk exposures.
- Providing support and training to junior members of the legal team.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 4 years' post-qualification experience, gained across securitisation and/or leveraged finance, project finance, corporate lending work.
If you would like further details on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.