Security Architect - Cloud Security - Financial Services - Edinburgh
Hydrogen's, Edinburgh based Client is looking or a Security architect who will be responsible for ensuring that business solutions meet security and compliance mandates. The security architect partners with stakeholders across the organisation to achieve the functional requirements of business initiatives. The security architect is the technical authority on information security architecture within the organisation.
The successful applicant will represent the Client at external security forums and conferences. They may lead product selection and implementation for groupwide security technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Experience designing and implementing solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and to provide leadership within work groups
- Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills on all aspects of work both with individuals or groups of management at all levels, and in public forums
- Experience in successfully developing and presenting business cases and strategic plans
- Recognised professional information security qualification
- Experience of information technology in a complex financial services environment
- Experience of implementing security in cloud platforms
- Knowledge and experience of security architecture processes, practices and deliverables
If this role looks like a good match, please end your CV to email@example.com