6 month rolling contract
The CICD team has been split in two, the new teams are the CI and CD teams, this candidate will support both teams, helping them develop their security tools securely,
A a Security Architect, you are required to: Perform technical advisory in assigned project area for ensuring identified information security risks are mitigated and controls are implemented. Propose and implement DevSecOps architecture, open standard, framework, and best practice.
Armed with up to date industry knowledge the Security Architect will manage the resolution of architecture risks and issues, dependencies and impacts to minimise risk, whilst identifying continual enhancement to existing processes.
The successful applicant will be a credible person armed with both a depth and breadth of experience in enterprise security architecture and have a practical knowledge of security reference architecture
- Good understanding of information security, configuration management, Automation, Cloud security or DevOps.
- Design, building, testing, and implementation of security systems within our IT network
- Work closely with other architects to understand and deliver the agreed strategic outcomes for the security architecture function.
- Ensure solution integrity throughout the change lifecycle on projects and programmes
- Ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose, implementable, complete and align with maturing security strategies and standards
- Support our significant transformation agenda including a major cyber security programme and our digital roadmap