Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a security consultant to join a successful retail bank. The role is a remote position supporting a number of different project and programmes within the organisation. The contract is for an initial 6 months paying up to £750 per day inside IR35.
- Provide end to end Cyber Security advice, guidance and direction to the programme workstream/s.
- Ensure that security requirements and controls are implemented by working closely with Design, Build and Test resources, as well as Business Stakeholders and suppliers.
- Represent the Cyber Projects team at Programme/Workstream level Design Authorities and Workstream daily stand ups providing security advice in relation to the solution/s being proposed.
- Drive compliance with Information Security Standards, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
- Ensure that relevant security risks are identified and articulated to a high standard for review in line with risk appetite.
- Taking difficult business issues and creating win-win outcomes for Security and the Business.
Key Skills required for the successful candidate
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the security related technical controls which prevent / mitigate Cyber Security risks.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience of information security related policy, standards and methodologies and associated information security legislation and scheme standards, particularly the ISO27001 Framework.
- Understanding of the attack vectors, methods and actors in relation to Cyber security
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work across a wide variety of frameworks and models.
- The ability to identify and communicate risk at the Enterprise level.
- Superb stakeholder management & influencing skills across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders and all levels within the Group.
- Great presentation, oral and written communication skills with an ability to convey complex technical concepts and issues to non-technical colleagues.
Nice to have
- Formal Cyber security accreditations
- Knowledge of current information security standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO27000 series, GDPR, PSD2