Hydrogen Group are currently looking for an Security Support Analyst for a 6 month contract. The role will be working for a large financial services company who are based in Edinburgh. The role will be primarily remote but will occasionally be required in the office when needed. The role is paying up to £275 per day inside IR35.
The successful candidate will be working in a processing capacity.
· Managing the security inbox
· Reallocating queries
· Providing escalations when needed
· Data leakage management (sending an email to the individual and their manager)
· Reporting and MI on data leakage
· Security issues coming into the inbox.
Ideally the successful candidate will have exposure to the following skills
· Data Privacy
· Data Leakage
· Keep Security records up to data
· 1st / 2nd Line support