Security Technical Architect
6 month rolling contract
£850/day (Inside IR35)
London / Remote
Hands on experience designing and reviewing standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact of designs on the enterprise, technology and business architecture, processes and strategic goals of relevant divisions. Providing technical guidance and quality assurance to enable traceability of requirements to original project scope and solution design. Completing Architecture deliverables to required quality, Domain Roadmaps, design and integration principles. Assisting with the development of and manages the relevant architecture governance process within the division.
· Significant experience as a solution architect, either in professional services, financial services, or the public sector / regulated environment, using architecture methodologies and tools (TOGAF, EA Sparx, RSA etc) to deliver sound high level technical designs, architecture deliverables and providing advice and guidance in relation to maintenance of an architecture road map.
· Significant experience in complex and significant n-tier implementations, delivering architecture artefacts to software project management, SDLC, SCRUM, Agile methodologies
· Knowledge of common security platforms and capabilities including IDAM, PAM, Vulnerability management, security monitoring and secure builds
· Experienced in Cyber security principles and security frameworks (NIST, CIS 20) with experience of designing Security Solutions successfully through to operation
· Experienced in interpreting business strategy into technical architectures, and awareness of the relationships between systems and process
· Experienced in system engineering and/or development experience and a deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice application / business domain solution architectures and associated domains
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches, proficient knowledge of Archimate and UML, and relevant solution architecture skills (i.e. Data, Application, and Infrastructure)
· Ability to work with imperfect information in the environment of uncertainty whilst still maintaining high standard, evidenced designs and documentation
· TOGAF certified
· Knowledge of key platform technologies and software architecture eg Salesforce, ERP, Records, content and knowledge management, and security and cloud architecture