Our client is looking for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Senior Accountant to join their dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative team.
To work for one of the world's largest aerospace companies, this could be your chance to work across a range of accounting areas including business development, project finance and cost-base management. The business is undergoing transition by rapidly increasing airframe deliveries and a fast-growing support business.
Shaping the future, you could be developing and evolving the technologies that will defend the country for generations.
This role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
· Produce half yearly Sales & Margin Trading plans
· Preparation of monthly financial forecasting and weekly cash forecast
· Raising invoices and reconcile cash receipts
· Provide Finance support to Business Development teams i.e Requesting Bid Approvals and reviewing cost models
· Provide financial input including labour rates, foreign exchange, and tax
· Involvement in preparation of Goods and Service Matrix, to understand impact of taxes and duties on the bid
· Assisting the preparation of a new Integrated Business Plan
· Providing day-to-day cost-base support to the Production Operations business
· Preparation of monthly cost-base reporting, ensuring accuracy of reported costs and hours
· Leading monthly cost-base reviews with Production Operations management, to ensure appropriate review and understanding of their monthly costs
· ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualified
· Ability to manage differing demands from multiple customers
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders and influence decisions
· Experience of ERP systems
· Strong Excel User
If you feel you cover all aspects and keen to step into a new and exciting career, please apply asap.