Hybrid Senior Accountant in Boston area.
Opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical company in the Boston area on an inital contract basis with scope for either extension or conversion. This position provides exposure to key accounting and reporting areas and offers development opportunities that can lead to advanced roles within the organization and within other departments.
- Independent preparation and/or review of journal entries for a number of general ledger accounts.
- Independent preparation and/or review of monthly and quarterly account analyses and reconciliations for a number of general ledger accounts.
- Collaborates with functional finance contacts to analyze and succinctly summarize monthly and quarterly fluctuations in key business accruals
- Maintains and leverages the financial accounting systems and processes in order to inform critical financial decision-making company-wide.
- Provides and interprets data for external auditors during quarterly and year end audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting field
- 3+ years proven experience in an accounting environment, preferably within a pharmaceutical company and/or Big 4 Accounting firm.
- Experience with Oracle Financial software a plus
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency in Hyperion and Business intelligence platforms a plus.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered!