An innovative medical technology company are searching for a Senior Analyst with a strong Project Management to join their team. This team is focused on tackling the challenges of mitral and tricuspid disease, aiming to enrich patient's lives. The ideal candidate is well-rounded project management professional. This is an initial 6-month contract role, with the possibility to extend. The successful candidate will be based onsite in Irvine, CA 80 percent of the time.
You would be joining a high-functioning team that leads all new product development, operations, clinical affairs, medical affairs, and regulatory affairs projects, and to support marketing with domestic and international commercial expansion. When you take up the mantle of Senior Analyst, you will be leading the development of new products that will support the wider strategy.
Some Key responsibilities
- Deals with program scope, performance, dependency management, proactive risk and issue management/resolution.
- Manage effective working relationships with other project managers assigned to numerous simultaneous departmental projects
- Lead and coordinate multiple parallel workstreams (as defined in the project management plan) across departments and functions involved in new product development initiatives.
- Lead the execution of tasks and actively manage project risk.
Some Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct project management for a new product development or new product launch team; implant and delivery systems experience strongly preferred; experience managing projects in medical device industry is preferred; Class III medical device experience is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required; a technical degree is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a strong plus
- Extraordinary documentation and communication skills are required; influencing others at all levels of the organization is essential.
If you are interested to learn more about this great opportunity, apply with a recent resume and let's discuss!