About our Client:
Global organization seeks a Senior analyst role to join a growing data engineering team in Sydney area.
Client is looking to implement STEP from Stibo as the product catalog and are looking for resources with this product background.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Product Data Management.
- Experience in Data Modelling is a must.
- Strong Understanding on workflow design principles.
- Integration experience with API's is a must.
- Advanced hands-on Java scripting and KAFKA
- Education in Data Management, or prior experience with a master data management tool, is an advantage.
- Advanced understanding of business performance and information analytic concepts
- Numerical proficiency and understanding of how data connects and moves through the business.
- Strong understanding of business impact due to data quality issues
- Information management and Data analysis (Advanced)
- Excel / SQL (Intermediate)
- Product Data Management (STIBO - STEP) - Highly Desirable
- Knowledge on AWS, Oracle DB, File based integration is a plus.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience.