About our client:
A leading Financial Services company is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join the Mobile Development team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Working alongside other Engineers and Developers (focusing on different layers of the infrastructure), this varied role will see you responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Skills & Experience
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Rx Java/Kotlin code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Programming experience with Kotlin
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Experience using Retrofit, Espresso, MVVM
· Agile delivery and JIRA experience
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and automation
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Android Developer to work on an exciting new project with cutting edge technologies.
What's on offer?
Attractive daily rate working on an exciting new project working with cutting edge tools. If this role & environment sounds of interest, please apply today and a consultant will contact you for a confidential discussion!