Our exciting fintech client in Sydney is looking for a Senior API Developer to join them on a permanent basis. They have a solid pipeline of projects coming through over the next 2-3 years and are doing some cutting-edge development of AWS serverless solutions.
We're looking for a software engineer with great communication skills, who learns quickly and enjoys solving customer problems. You have a passion for delivering high quality reusable code, with a focus on service reliability and monitoring.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience designing and implementing APIs in NodeJS within cloud environments
- Design and implement AWS serverless software components based on micro-services patterns (Lambdas, CDK, API Gateway, DynamoDB)
- Experienced building and operating highly scalable, available & secure solutions
- An understanding of event driven design & messaging would be beneficial
- Understanding of Relational and NoSQL databases and their use cases
- Hands on experience with CICD tools and automation (e.g. Git, GitHub, AWS CodePipeline)
What's on offer?
- AWS experience - our client is building serverless AWS solutions and encourage their engineers to get very involved with AWS services to help solve problems
- Remote working available
- Significant project pipeline & funding
- Excellent best practices within engineering environment
If you would like to discuss further, please apply and a consultant will contact appropriate candidates for a confidential discussion in 24 hours :)