Senior Audit Manager - Permanent - City of London
Do you wish to continue your career working in practice? If so, we are working with one of the UK's Top 10 Accountancy practices who are looking to recruit a Senior Audit Manager. Office based in the heart of central London.
You will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing employees, and supporting the Partners with business development.
This company also offers an extensive benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as Audit lead
- Take full responsibility for leading and directing all aspects of audit service
- Strong people management skills to covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- ACA/ICAS qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Managing and developing staff
- Business development experience
Please apply ASAP if interested.