Senior Automation Test Analyst
(TO APPLY, MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY)
Rate: $750-850 per day including super
Duration: 6 months (24 month role)
Start: ASAP (2 weeks' notice or less preferred)
Our financial services client is seeking a Senior Automation Tester with API Automation experience, to join on a long term basis and help with their upcoming project pipeline.
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Tester (essential)
- API Automation experience (essential)
- Banking / Insurance / Superannuation / Wealth experience (essential)
- Have a full understanding of API test methodologies, test types and processes
- Demonstrate experience regarding the development and maintenance of automation test frameworks including BDD and TDD, across both OpenSource and OOTB tools.
- Demonstrate skills in multiple Test Automation toolsets, including Postman, Visual Studio, TOSCA, Selenium and Appium, across a range of coding languages and syntaxes (C#, .Net, Java, JS, Cucumber/Gherkin).
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of test process collateral (scripts and other deliverables) and the requirements for governance in testing
- Effectively assess and analyse the business requirements to identify test scenarios / requirements to devise a test plan/strategy
- Write automated test cases to a high standard and obtain reviews, ensuring traceability to the business and technology requirements.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY**