Senior Automation Test Analyst
(TO APPLY, MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY)
Rate: $750-800 per day including super
Duration: 9 months
Start: ASAP (2 weeks' notice or less preferred)
Our financial services client is seeking a Senior Automation Tester with API testing experience, to join on a long term basis and help with their upcoming project pipeline.
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Tester (essential)
- API Testing experience
- Extensive experience with version control tools like Git,GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD, code reviews etc
- Experience in embedding best practice in application testing within project delivery teams
- Experience researching and troubleshooting bugs and performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- Experience in working with SeleniumBDD, WebdriverIO and Cypress also good to know Puppeteer, CodeceptJS, Test Cafe
- Thorough knowledge and experience with, unit, Integration, System, End to End, UAT, PVT etc functional testing techniques
- Worked within an AGILE experience working in cross-functional AGILE teams
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS-EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloud watch etc
- Expertise in technical leadership, supporting the quality engineering team in delivering quality software. On a day to day basis, the senior quality engineer is actively helping lead the agile processes of the organisation, positively leading and contributing to discussions and team dynamics.
- Understanding of content management systems like Contentful and AEM
- Expertise in defining and execution of testing strategies and plan
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY**