Senior Automation Tester - Sydney
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN AND TO BE BASED IN SYDNEY
Salary: $130-140k per + super + bonus
About the role:
The Senior Automation Tester is responsible for setting up test automation framework, automation of functional and non-functional test cases, test execution and reporting.
- Establish Test Automation Framework and test setup based on the applications to be automated and further design, script, execute and report test results based on the planned test executions.
- Collaborate and work with various project stakeholders to understand the applications, requirements and manual test cases for each Sprint and automate.
- Automation of existing manual test cases for Desktop (On Premises) solution and moving forward towards the automation of the cloud solution test cases.
- Post setup of framework and automation, regular maintenance/updates of the automated test case for every sprint based on the new functionalities/changes and ensure they are executable for Regression Testing.
- Keen to understand the existing automation solution and capable to troubleshoot and suggest suitable solution for framework issues and also to build new automation solution in future for applications hosted in cloud.
- Implementation of CI/CD processes/pipelines.
- Test automation using SOAP UI, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, JIRA Xray/Testlink, Jenkins and automation programming languages such as Java, Java Script or C#.
- Setup and configuration of JMeter.
- Support manual testing, regression testing and other testing activities when required, based on priority.
- Defect analysis and logging
- 10+ yrs. of experience in Functional Test Automation, setup framework across desktop and cloud solutions, design, script, execute and report.
- Good exposure in functional automation, Performance Testing, Test execution and reporting.
- Strong automation experience across various automation frameworks, approaches and techniques.
- Setting up new automation framework, understanding the existing framework and fix the ongoing issues that arises due to changes in application, platform and test environment.
- Automation of Desktop application and cloud based solution.
- Experience in API testing - SOAP UI, Postman.
- Experience in Log management tools.
- Hands on experience in automation of Regression test cases, execution, test data creation and reporting.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Great written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in Federal Government projects.
- Experience in using TestLink.
- Automation experience in Microsoft Azure based solution.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.