Senior Brand Manager - UK
Following the recent opening of our UK affiliate in London, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager for one of our leading Clients.
Given the current drug development pipeline, a number of new drug launches are upcoming for worldwide. In this context, the company is looking to appoint a Senior Brand Manager to support the UK Marketing Director who will prepare and support successful launches in the coming years in the UK market.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, the UK Senior Brand Manager will support the preparation for the launch of the most advanced asset - daridorexant, in insomnia.
The ambitious plan is to launch 3 products in the coming 5 years, with daridorexant being the first one.
Main responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the Headquarters in Switzerland, support the development and implementation of the marketing strategies and launch plans for the UK market, starting with daridorexant in insomnia;
- Communicate in a compelling and compliant manner, the value of daridorexant and its brand positioning, inside and outside the Company, be seen as a brand champion for all UK activities
- Build and develop peer-to-peer relationships with the relevant external stakeholders including KOL's, to support Company's interests
- Ensure that the global brand strategy, positioning and marketing campaigns are executed in the UK and reflect the specific challenges of the UK market, ;
- Support brand commercialization to ensure key milestones and KPI's are met, and is aligned with the Companys SOPs, compliance Principles of the PMCPA Code of Practice;
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with Medical Affairs, Marklet Access, Sales and other functions at the affiliate level as well as with the Global Headquarters.
- Work alongside UK Marketing Director and Medical Teams to ensure all relevant GxP and Compliance related activities are managed as per global policies and associated UK SOP and Policy requirements
The Senior Brand Manager - UK will be an experienced marketing professional with a strong, successful track record in broad/primary care commercialization and, specifically, brand launch strategy and execution in the UK market. The successful candidate will have the agility to operate in a dynamic and science-driven environment.
In terms of key requirements, the following should be mentioned:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry predominantly in the marketing function;
- In-depth knowledge of the UK market;
- A demonstrated track record of successful brand launches,with some recent experience in primary care launches preferable essential;
- Experience in CNS, Psychiatry or Neurology, ideally in sleep medicine, is preferable;
- Demonstrated track record in delivering digital solutions to support external HCP and patient communications
- Strong understanding and application of the PMCPA Code of Practice
- A self starter with the ability to work independently and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to deliver on stretching goals and to agreed timelines and budget
In terms of the performance and competencies required for successful execution in this position, the candidate must be aligned with the Company's Behaviors:
Advance: driving the achievement of ambitious goals, taking full ownership and accountability while progressing ahead of the competition.
- Proven ability to set and achieve results, while demonstrating a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure. Energetic, results-oriented to drive operational excellence to meet and exceed objectives.
- Evidence of strong commercial success, ability to accelerate business growth, and a demonstrable track record of successful brand launches in UK.
- Focus on the big picture; ability to deal with ambiguity and 'build from scratch'.
- Understanding of the full value chain related to drug development and commercialization, and the current issues in the increasingly heavily regulated environment globally.
- Credible and engaging at executive leadership team and with country stakeholders, including payers, KOLs and patient associations as equally as with internal teams.
Be Pragmatic: agile and efficient in getting things done without compromising the quality of the work.
- Someone who 'gets things done' in a fast-paced and nimble environment.
- Brings specific knowledge and insight related to specialty pharma markets in UK.
- Brings in and rolls out ideas that are relevant and pragmatic.
Invent: Creative, science-and data-driven in finding new approaches to all aspects of work and in discovering and developing new medicines.
- Ability to see ahead clearly and anticipate future consequences and trends. Ability to create and communicate a vision. Proactive in identifying alternative options.
- Ability to help defining strategies to launch new brands and manage a brands' life cycle, including a track record of successful strategies to introduce new brands / brands in highly competitive therapeutic areas.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking in shaping the environment for under treated or unrecognized disease/condition. That includes deliver disease awareness programs served by digital and multi- channel communication.
Team Up: Engaged and collaborative, openly shares information and exchanging ideas, listening and supporting teams and having fun.
- Ability to engender an open, collaborative culture and engage authentically.
- Capabilities to lead and influence cross-functional and cross-disciplinary teams, also with external partners.
Learn: continuously expands knowledge, skills and self-awareness, deliberately learning every day and finding ways to apply what has been learned.
- Demonstrated learning agility and ability to apply new learnings and approaches especially in ambiguous circumstances.
- Self-reflective, has proven capable of learning from past experiences, to improve the business, the team and self.
If you are interested in finding out more please forward your details to email@example.com
If you know anyone who may be interested I am offering £500 referral fee for any successful candidate