Senior Business Analyst Contract - Dynamic Working - Investment Management
My client, a global investment management organisation is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join them for a 12 month contract on an exciting transformation programme. The role will be integral to a new global dynamic working initiative to define and implement the future ways of working, covering aspects such as flexible work patterns, changes to how their offices look and changes to technology services.
· Experience of working on large and complex strategic change programmes in the financial services industry, preferably Asset or Investment Management.
· Experience of strategic initiatives and their impact on investment managers and distributors.
· Demonstrable process expertise including 5+ years Business Analysis experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including data analysis/manipulation in MS Excel
· Experience of Agile project methodology
· Previous experience of dynamic working / workplace strategy programmes is highly desirable
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month contract
Rate: £550-£650 p/d PAYE
Base location: Surrey (Currently remote working)
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch if your profile matches the spec.