About our client:
My client is continuing their data journey and are looking for Senior Business Analyst to join a Data and Analytics within their Melbourne Office.
An experienced Senior Business Analyst with experience in Data processing and SQL is needed join one of the leading Australian Brand in Melbourne. Candidate with shorter notice period or available to join immediately would be given preference.
- Great workshop facilitation skills.
- Has strong communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced in working with data solutions (understand the intricacies of data processing, and conversing with the business, teasing out requirement in the best form for communication between feature team and the business).
- Understanding of complexity involved in interpreting Insights / Reports consumption needs into data requirement from various systems, and the business rules required to transform the data as well as non-functional requirements involved in creating a robust enduring data solution.
- Experienced with agile ways of working and (optional) comfortable with JIRA.
- Ability to manage working with distributed cross-skilled team (across multiple time zones);
- Familiarity with Azure Data Platform would be a massive plus.
- Perform requirement analysis
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements (functional & non-functional)
- Contribute to writing user stories, requirements, and documentation
- Data profiling and SQL/Spark SQL.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience.