Senior Business Analyst - Change - Financial Services - Glasgow
Role: Senior Business Analyst (BA)
Rate/Salary: up to £45k (DOE)
Are you a highly analytical financial services professional who possess a problem-solving mindset? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced change environment? If so, a Business Analyst position might be for you!
This Lead Business Analyst position sits in the Contact Centre Change Delivery Team and will contribute to single or multiple Contract Centre projects utilising agile methodology. The key accountabilities for this role are stakeholder management and leadership, decision-making and problem solving and risk and control objective in adherence with regulatory requirements. Being the Lead BA means working with the PM, Scrum Master, PO and managing specific Business Analysis work streams on major business change projects and small change programmes providing specialist, objective analytical insight. Moreover, they will lead and own specific deliverables within the Business Analysis and implementation work streams. They will also mentor junior Business Analysts and assist with their training and development.
This financial services client offers truly flexible working and pride themselves on accommodating all employees' needs.
· Experience of working in financial services as a Business Analyst in Agile and Waterfall delivery environment
· Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· An understanding of financial services environment
· Professional communications - clarity, sharing information, listening and encouraging others
· Exposure to working in small to medium scale change initiatives
· Experience writing formal business documents
· Knowledge of Contact Centre platforms
· Knowledge of SharePoint
· Knowledge of Agile Central/ JIRA/ Confluence applications
Please submit your CV/ Apply ASAP as we are currently shortlisting for this opportunity!