Senior Business Anayst - Data Governance
(MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN)
Rate: $1000-1100 per day including super/excluding GST
Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Start: ASAP-4 weeks
Location: Canberra (flexible working options available)
Our specialist small consulting client is seeking Data Business Analysts to assist with the delivery of a number of data related initiatives.
The successful candidates' primary focus is to assist the team understanding business processes and system impacts, ensure the design approach can be implemented within current constraints, and to develop a range of high-quality work artefacts including, but not limited to:
- business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- detailed requirements specifications
- user stories and acceptance criteria, and
- risks and constraints.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis for data projects (preferably in government), working in agile teams.
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment with ability to manage uncertainty across all levels of the organisation, including senior executives.
- Demonstrated technical skills with a proven ability to translate and document stakeholder and business needs into solution requirements and user stories.
- Exceptional communication skills including strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as presentation, facilitation and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive Data Migration Experince
Please submit your CV and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.