Senior Business /Technical Analyst
£540-£570 p/d Inside
· Coordinate and facilitate end-to-end scoping and analysis activities for network aspects of the business's new launches.
· Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders in business, operations, and delivery areas.
· Align scope, architecture, and plans with Enterprise Architects and Delivery Managers.
· Define and negotiate functionality with third-party suppliers.
· Provide structure for complex technical programs through analysis and ways of working.
· 5+ years of leading technical analysis on large projects.
· Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
· Experience in the telecommunications, broadband, and mobile industry is a must.
· Pragmatic and results-oriented mindset.
· Ability to work closely with technical designs and project managers.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Vision, drive, and diplomacy in an ambiguous and complex environment.
· Ability to influence others without direct authority.
· Strong problem-solving and relationship-building skills.
· Business acumen and understanding of strategic objectives.
· Excitement for delivering software, network, and operational change at scale.
· Comfortable in familiar and unfamiliar domains.
· Commercial skills and coaching/mentoring abilities.