Senior Change Delivery Manager - Hybrid - London
Competitive salary, Extensive benefits + Excellent pension
Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a permanent Change Senior Manager that has a strong background in change. The end client is a fast-expanding Fintech that are based in London near Kings Cross Station. The company work a hybrid work policy so there would be an expectation to be onsite a couple of days per week.
The role involves development and management of a best-practice change & programme management framework for our Product centric delivery model combining both agile and waterfall
To succeed in this role, you will be an advocate for change and will proactively seek out ways to improve the company's delivery.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
· Lead the end-to-end delivery of large or complex initiatives to achieve our goals - these range from digital initiatives across e-commerce and e-servicing, new product launches, regulatory initiatives and large commercial projects such as new business lines
· Lead matrix delivery teams to solve the problem at hand and find the optimum way of achieving the outcome
· Focus on managing exceptions by embedding risk management techniques at the heart of your delivery
· Lead across internal teams and external partners to understand the key integration points to line up and deliver dependencies
· Engage with a variety of partners; build strong working relationships up to senior level to ensure their continued consensus and engagement, and to drive timely decision making
Your Skills and Experience
· Experience leading and supporting a team of hardworking, forward thinking cross functional specialists
· Experience leading large-scale change and delivery in markets in which digital products, services and capabilities are becoming dominant
· Flexibility and able to tailor a framework to project needs as well as picking up existing projects and maintaining process and delivery quality
· We expect that your experience in leading complex change initiatives would span at least 3 years
Be part of the leading fastest growing finance provider and elevate your career with us by applying today!