Cloud engineer is an integral part of our engineering team with primary focus on developing, implementing, optimising, and maintaining cloud-based solutions. Cloud engineer will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud features.
- Developing and maintaining secure and reliable cloud infrastructure
- Testing and implementing cloud-based services
- Identifying, defining and communicating specific tasks that need to be performed as it relates to Cloud Migration solutions
- Developing and delivering various components of Cloud Migration solution
- Optimizing the architecture and infrastructure of various cloud providers
- Providing support for security policies and procedures
- Securing code quality and maintaining code integrity
- Providing technical leadership to the team
- Deploy solutions to all environment levels including production.
- Participate in technical workshops with the end customer with regards to the Solution design and implementation.
- Create technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance procedures.
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks on daily basis.
- Maintain and acquire required skills as products and assignments evolve.
- Expand knowledge into other Cloud and/or hybrid solutions
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working in similar role with Azure or AWS
- Highly experienced in Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
- SysOps, C#
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Experienced with Windows, Linux- primarily Red Hat, Citrix
- CI\CD serverless or on prem processes
- Cloud Migration and Multi Cloud Deployment
- Cloud storage and redundancy concepts
- Containerisation and Virtualisation
- Cloud based networking, web services and API's
- Possess one or more of Azure, AWS, GCP certifications
- Solid understanding of current Cloud trends
- Be able to operate autonomously,
- Be able to transition from on premise network solutions to in Cloud solutions
- Able to demonstrate good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to build relationships with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate high sense of confidence in organization's solution and activity and challenge the Customer needs.
- Demonstrate Strong analytical and problem solving skills.