Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Salary: £45,000 + benefits
Location: Accrington OR Remote (1 day per month required in the office)
About the client
Our client is one of the largest direct mail order businesses in the UK. They offer a personal shopping service to 1.5 million customers each year online and via their catalogue.
About the Opportunity
They have a new opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing Financial Services team based on the outskirts of Accrington - this role can be remote with travel to the office once per month.
As Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will work collaboratively with the Credit Risk Manager and team to -
· Monitor and develop financial models, as well as getting involved in monitoring of a number of other models within Credit Risk
· Analysing model movements, segmenting to understand trends and highlighting areas which can be improved
· Challenging current approaches and seeking ways to continuously improve
· Presenting monthly monitoring to Senior stakeholders
· Communicating analysis/findings effectively to Manager and team
· Coach and mentor the team of analysts, building capability and ensure all areas of governance, risk and compliance standards are adhered to
· Play a key role modelling the Credit Risk strategy, providing MI and insightful commentary based on evaluation, forecasting and impact assessment to drive continuous improvement
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for someone from an FCA regulated environment with a passion for delivering commercial results through the effective use and evaluation of data. This would be an ideal role for someone in a Credit or Risk role looking to progress or looking to bring they experience to a growing business with a fast moving, people focused culture.
Key skills include:
- SAS/SQL and Excel experience
- Modelling/Forecasting experience, preferably PD/LGD models
- Problem solving capability
- Stakeholder management
- Project experience
- Commercial focus