We have a great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst with a cutting edge Medical Devices client.
This will be a 11-month contract based in Irvine, CA.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Identify, evaluate, cleanse and organise disparate data sources.
- Identify data sources available and collect primary data where necessary.
- Understand and assess the value of data sources based on our organizational need.
- Prepare and structure data within systems for analysis.
- Administer, develop and maintain our models, dashboards and reporting tools for distribution of analysis.
- Support and automate the ongoing analysis of trends and key performance metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as assigned and identify new opportunities for value-add analytics as needed.
- Develop data solutions that provides detail, day to day visibility to our quality process which promotes process optimization.
- Work across functions to understand the nuances of our data from across the organization and external sources.
- Seek to understand data and analytical needs of our stakeholders.
- Work closely with the IT organization to manage and maintain data within the systems.
- Working collaboratively across the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field.
- 2 years demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- 5 years Power BI experience. Experience in creating and maintaining KPI dashboards.
- 2 years Data Architecture, fluent in SQL with experience creating dimensional and relational data models.
- 2 years Systems Analysis, gathering requirements, producing specification documentation, developing schedules, conducting UAT and managing stakeholders.
- 1 year Project Management with experience in Agile and Waterfall.
This is a great opportunity with a leading Medical Devices client and the process for this role will move quickly. Please apply today or get in touch with me at email@example.com to discuss further.