Financial services organization seeks a Senior Data Architect with a passion for developing data modelling solutions with hands on experience working with AWS Cloud for their Sydney office.
About our Client:
I am currently working with an international financial services organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
Senior Data Architect with strong data modelling capability is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area. It is a 6 month contract with high chances of extension.
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Modelling in large complex environment.
- Should have experience working with Open-Source Big Data Technologies - Hadoop projects, Kafka, NiFi, NoSQL Databases.
- Must have experience working with Hortonworks and AWS cloud platform.
- Should have experience in HDFS, Hive, HBase, NiFi, Kafka, Spark and SQL
- Implement appropriate data ingestion, integration, modelling, performance acceleration, visualisation architecture governance framework within their groups
- Experience working with Data Architecture in AWS Cloud.
- Should have experience in one or more languages such as Python, SQL
- Hands on data modelling experience, specifically operational and dimensional modelling for data warehouses
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.