Senior Data Migration Architect
(MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN)
Rate: $1000-1100 per day including super/excluding GST
Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Start: 4 weeks
Location: Canberra (flexible working options available)
Our specialist small consulting client is seeking a Data Migration Architect to assist with the delivery of a number of data related initiatives.
The successful candidates' primary focus is to assist the team understanding business processes and system impacts, ensure the design approach can be implemented within current constraints, and to develop a range of high-quality work artefacts including, but not limited to:
- Business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- Detailed requirements specifications
- User stories and acceptance criteria, and
- Risks and constraints.
- Must have university experience preferably with successful research system implementation
- Manage technical rollout and schedules
- Extensive data migration experience
- Experience as strong knowledge leader in data migration, set directions and challenge assumptions
- Experinece working on ambiguous data integration projects
- Receive data requests and oversee the delivery of them
- Report on technical implementation progress to senior management
- Be able to understand and communicate effectively with data integration and system implementation experts
- Ambitious, strong communicator, good at connecting and navigating within an organisation, a critical thinker, and highly organised.
Please submit your CV and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.