SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - AI / ML / NLP - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON
Role: Senior Data Scientist (permanent position)
Salary: up to £80,000 (DOE)
Location: London (hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: Our client, a world leading Private Bank, is looking for a Senior Data Science consultant to join its Internal consultancy team. Day-to-day will include supporting AI & advanced analytics consulting engagements, developing DS pipelines by applying latest advances in ML and NLP, consult teams on possible applications of AL/ML/NLP and raise awareness of latest trends. This is an excellent opportunity with the exposure to partner and build trusting working relationships with stakeholders across the business, and actively drive the development and expansion of the capabilities of the data science function.
Also, this position will be working in an Agile, project-based environment, so no two days will be the same!
· Experience delivering data science projects in a leading consultancy/ in-house consulting team (financial services desirable)
· Strong Python skills with leading machine learning libraries (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, spaCy, NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Transformers, etc) +
· Strong quantitative background (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative field, professional qualification in data science advantageous
· Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end ML / data science pipelines from sourcing data and feature engineering to model training, model evaluation, inference, and data visualization / integration
· Working knowledge of fundamental concepts and statistics of machine learning algorithms and learning techniques
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!