LEAD DATA SCIENTIST - ANALYTICS - CREDIT RISK- UNITED KINGDOM (REMOTE)
Role: Lead Data Scientist (permanent position)
Salary: up to £80,000 DOE
Location: United Kingdom (fully remote)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: Our retail banking client are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to take the lead on the design and deployment of predictive models that deliver benefits to the business and the customer. The successful candidate will be a part of innovative research with tangible results and benefits. Whilst leading and supporting more junior Data Scientists to develop their technical capabilities, the Lead will also be the lead contact for data science use cases across the Bank. They will also be a knowledge point for queries regarding predictive analytics, be innovative and think about solutions from a different perspective, whilst also exploring new sources of data, techniques, and implementation routes.
This position offers a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Data Scientist to progress. Moreover, you will be working in an Agile, fast paced, project-based environment, so no two days will be the same!
· 5+ years' experience of data science to tackle business problems in financial services and/or credit risk.
· Expert knowledge of open-source software for predictive modelling and deployment.
· Expert understanding of advanced techniques in data science and predictive modelling.
· Strong background in maths/stats, computer science
· Grasp of profit / loss drivers in retail banking and an understanding of credit risk principles and application.
· Excellent problem solving skills
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!