SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - COMPUTER VISION - RETAIL - LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: Senior Data Scientist - Computer Vision
Salary: up to £90k+ bonus + excellent benefits
Location: London (hybrid)
Are you an experienced Data Scientist with commercial experience working on Computer Vision solutions?
If so we have the perfect opportunity that offers great work-life balance, team days and relaxed but engaging engineering culture. Team members spend 10% of their week on learning and personal development!
Our industry-leading retail client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is comfortable using Data Science to find solutions to complex problems, primarily focusing on computer vision solutions.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Senior Data Scientist will utilise their skills in computer vision and deep learning to build proof of concepts as well production solutions. Taking a hands-on approach, you will need to leverage your analytical mindset to find solutions to complex problems and understand difficult business problems and prototype solutions with minimal support. Also you would be responsible for validating, documenting and presenting the modelling process and performances, as well as communicating complex solutions in a clear, understandable way to non-experts.
This client has a tailored Data Science Career framework for each Data Science professional, whether your aspirations are to remain an individual contributor or move into management.
We can offer sponsorship for this role.
· 2+ years' experience using data science in computer vision projects
· Masters degree or PhD in Computer vision, maths/stats, computer science.
· Strong Python Skills.
· Knowledge of Image Processing and Video technology
· A mix of statistics and machine learning skills
· Deep Learning frameworks: Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
· Object detection models, e.g. Faster-RCNN, YOLO, EfficientDet, Nvidia models
· Libraries and tools: OpenCV, scikit-image, SciPy, Pandas, Docker, Git