About our client
Our client is a widely known Financial Services company based in Sydney CBD - they are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team on an initial contract basis with the potential to extend. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, design and architecture as well as decisions on the future technical stack.
About the role:
Reporting to the Delivery manager, this role will see you responsible for:
- Participate in the design of software systems, considering scalability and performance
- Collaborate within a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to deliver exceptional software solutions
- Discover and collaborate with Principal Engineers across the business to develop new methodologies and implement emerging technologies
- Contribute to the team's overall technology strategy and work to align systems with that strategy
- Strong experience in modern engineering practices and disciplines.
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery
A highly capable Senior Developer, you will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and be able to adapt quickly to new methodologies and technologies. Additionally, you will have:
- Several years experience with .Net & WebAPI's
- Azure or AWS experience such as (CloudFormation, SQS, SNS)
- Strong Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with event streaming or message queues such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Strong hands on experience with AWS or Azure environments
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS) - preferably Elcom CMS
What's on offer:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading project working with senior members of the team and using cutting-edge technologies. This role is initially on a contract basis with the opportunity to become permanent.