We're currently looking for a mid-senior, Full Stack Developer to undertake an initial 9 month contract with an established fintech in Sydney.
You will be building and supporting reliable, scalable and well architected serverless applications. The role is responsible for engineering quality, ensuring applications are supportable, and in continuous improvement and customer outcomes.
- Creates and maintains continuous delivery pipelines using current practices, patterns & tooling
- Designs and develops cloud native software (AWS/Lambda/DynamoDB/CloudFormation etc)
- Uses current technical practices such as writing clean, testable code and pair programming
- Troubleshoots and manages production incidents
- Focuses on delivering better outcomes over task completion
- Self-aware and proactive on continuous improvement and continual learning
- Positive attitude and a clear sense of initiative
- Comfortable in dealing with uncertainty
- Breaks problems down, analyses constituent parts and proposes creative solutions
- Open minded collaborator
What's on offer?
- All new feature development
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Flexible working culture: working remotely until further notice
- Agile team /
- Friendly, fun & motivated working environment
- Chance of further extension
If you would like to discuss further, please apply and we will contact you asap for a confidential discussion!