We're currently looking for a Senior Devops Engineer with a strong background in AWS environments to join our financial services client on a permanent basis.
This Devops Engineer role will be responsible for acting as the AWS platform SME. He will act as the main advisor on all AWS platform related projects to provide oversight and guidance on the design and implementation of AWS services and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop and standardise the usage of automation to provision and manage cloud resources within the CI/CD pipeline, using AWS CDK, CloudFormation, scripting etc.
- Work with solution architects, system administrators and other stakeholders to build cloud infrastructure using native AWS services (S3, ECS, EC2, RDS, Dynamo)
- Provide oversight and domain expertise to assure the delivery of outcomes with respect to the AWS platform
- Leverage and provide oversight on other AWS service to ensure the environment meets best practise
- Monitor and optimise the environment to ensure it runs smoothly and scales well.
Key experience required:
- AWS Services - including RDS, DynamoDB, EC2, CloudWatch, Lambda functions etc.
- Development of infrastructure as code (AWS CDK / CloudFormation / Ansible)
- Application deployment & release management - CI/CD
- Application deployment - web apps, serverless, containers
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Github
This role will be a permanent position paying $175,000 package. This can be done remotely and we're happy to consider candidates from all locations - providing you have Australian working rights!
If you're interested in a pro-active role, solving problems and have a strong background of working with AWS & CI/CD pipelines, please apply and we'll contact you to discuss further 😊