Global organization seeks a Devops Engineer with hands on experience working with AWS Cloud for their Melbourne office.
Devops engineer with hands on experience working with AWS Cloud and Terraform to join a growing Data and Analytics team.
- Maintaining & improving existing infrastructure
- Candidate should have experience developing infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Terraform
- Managing AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Lambda Etc
- Documenting the current infrastructure into documents & diagrams
- Implementing necessary infrastructure changes to adhere to ISO certification standards
- Migrating & improving pipelines to AWS Code pipelines
- Improving non-production environments with enhanced security
- Automating builds and deployments for feature environments
- Facilitating & improving system observability & monitoring tools
- Improving our operational efficiency by ensuring we are right sizing our infrastructure
To be successful in this role you should have...
- Deep knowledge of the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Python is preferred but not compulsory
- Experience with infrastructure as code tooling (we use Terraform)
- Experience with application monitoring tools
- Experience working with docker
- Solid networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Pragmatic and considered approach
- Experience building products as a software engineer is an advantage
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience