My client is one of the fastest growing Australian companies in ANZ region. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Digital Analyst within their Melbourne Office.
Digital Analyst having hands on experience working with Web/Google Analytics, Tagging and SEO to join a growing engineering team in Melbourne area.
- Aptitude for use of Google Analytics, GTM, Firebase, Data Studio, Big Query (or similar)
- Minimum 7 years of experience working as Digital Analyst having expertise across Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Tagging and SEO.
- Develop and maintain core SEO strategies including creation of a roadmap to reach agreed client goals and KPIs.
- Conduct SEO research/analysis and execute core SEO activity such as technical SEO optimisation, off page SEO, content gap analysis.
- Monitor campaign performance, evaluate the outcomes of optimisations, and provide insight-led analysis to the wider Digital Team.
- Expertise working with Tagging and Web Analytics.
- Run web analytics tag audit for digital media campaign tag and web analytics tag
- Dashboard building and continuous system enhancements
- Working with the Digital Analyst to analyse performance data, metrics, and make decisions based on the analysis.
- Transfer analysis results from excel to Dashboard and automate the reporting process.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
The Successful Candidate:
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.